Rock Climbing Activities in The Peak District
Rock Climbing in the Peak District has so much to offer with plenty of classic gritstone crags along with many sport climbing venues. Climbing is quickly becoming a favourite pastime for millions of people with quick access to the Peak District. There are literally thousands of outdoor climbing options here catering for all abilities. Our rock climbing courses are tailored to what you want to get from the day so could be about getting plenty of climbing done whilst having fun with friends or about your skills development on one of our rigging or learn to lead courses. We can also offer some coaching input to help you progress up through the grades.
- Introductory Climbing Courses – Aimed at those who either haven’t climbed before or who have done a little bit of indoor climbing
- Private Climbing Sessions – these are tailored purely to you and the content and pace of the course will be agreed with you.
- Intermediate Courses - looking at climbing harder routes or those that have been climbing indoors for a while and want a new challenge. We can also look at top rope set ups on this course.
- Group Climbing Sessions – We set up top ropes and teach you how to belay and look after each other under our supervision. We can adjust the climbs to suit your groups ability.
- Rigging Courses – aimed at those that wants to develop the skills to look after themselves safely.
We are very flexible when it comes to putting a climbing course together so let us know what you would like to do. Our peak district climbing courses are popular and weekend climbing courses fill up quickly but we can also run bespoke courses through the week so if you don’t see what you want just give us a call and we will try to accommodate your request.