Rock Climbing Courses in The Peak District
Climbing in the Peak District has so much to offer with plenty of gritstone and limestone crags. There are literally thousands of outdoor climbing options here catering for all abilities. Rock Climbing has seen a huge popularity growth in the last 10 years, especially in the Peak District. Our climbing courses can be tailored to what you want to get from the day. They all include plenty of climbing. We can also offer coaching input to help you progress up through the grades.
- Introductory Climbing Courses – Aimed at those who either haven’t climbed before or who have done a little bit of indoor climbing
- Private Climbing Sessions – these are tailored purely to you and the content and pace of the course will be agreed with you.
- Intermediate Courses - looking at climbing harder routes or those that have been climbing indoors for a while and want a new challenge. We can also look at top rope set ups on this course.
- Group Climbing Sessions – We set up top ropes and teach you how to belay and look after each other under our supervision. We can adjust the climbs to suit your groups ability.
- Rigging Courses – aimed at those that wants to develop the skills to look after themselves safely.
- Learn to Lead Climb - aimed at people who are keen to take the next step beyond our rigging course.
We are very flexible when it comes to putting a climbing course together so let us know what you would like to do. Our peak district climbing courses are popular and weekend climbing courses fill up quickly but we can also run bespoke courses through the week so if you don’t see what you want just give us a call and we will try to accommodate your request. You can contact using this link or give us a call to discuss options